So the first step is now complete. You have decided to buy from the legendary Hatton Garden diamonds’ dealers. When it comes to buying diamonds, we can all agree that Hatton Garden is the place to go. Why? Because these guys are experts. This is where Tiffany’s is buying from and where the celebrities are heading to in order to buy their engagement rings. These guys know the best deal for you.
I won’t bother explaining the ins and out of Hatton Garden diamonds. If you are reading this, you’ve clearly done your research.
So here are the 4 must have tips for buying Hatton Garden Diamonds:
1. Know What Shape Fits Best on your or your Partners Hand – Nothing is worse than spending all the time and possibly secrets and then to discover that the shape is not “fashionable” enough or it just isn’t a favourite for a ring or necklace.
2. Size isn’t Everything – Some would say this this true, and in many cases, whether its for a ring, a bracelet or necklace, this may be the case. But in other cases, the bigger the better! If you have a big event lined up, and this is going to be THE gift, then perhaps you should consider getting a bigger stone and forfeiting the clarity of the stone. Going for a “showy” stone might be the best choice for you, and can have flashy end results.
3. Clarity is Key – Like I mentioned before, the clarity of the diamond might be vital for you, and in that case this is where the money will be spent. A clear diamond might be just what you need and therefore you should pick the shop that suits you (We love The guys at Approved Diamonds), and check out what clarity fits your style and budget. Sometimes it may be a case that you can ‘get away’ with a “showy” diamond and it will do the perfect job for your jewelry that you design for yourself or as a gift.
4. Price is designed for you – This is the best part about shopping with the Hatton Garden diamonds experts. The prices you will be seeing from the custom made jewelry will be much cheaper than the high street places and those big brand places who also sell rings and such. The best part is that you can tailor the price to you. If you want to pay the big bucks, you can and if you have a tighter budget, Hatton Garden is certainly the only place you need to be shopping at.
These 4 tips are certainly a must read before you venture out into Hatton Garden, and before you make this purchase. The most important thing to remember is that price doesn’t have to be an issue when buying jewelry, and everything else, well thats up to you.
Finecraft Diamonds is based in Hatton Garden, London’s Diamond District. Online, Finecraft Diamonds can be found at www.approveddiamonds.com. They offer some of the best prices in town so if you’re thinking about popping the question and don’t know where to start then pay a visit to the shop and Finecraft Diamonds can help you to make the right choice.
- How to Find the Right Hatton Garden Jewellers for You (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- How Hatton Gardens Jewellers are Diamonds in the Rough (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- A Hatton Garden Jewellers Guide to Buying that Ring (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Sotheby’s Expect a $19M Sale for Rare Blue Diamond (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- The Best Diamond Shape for your Engagement Ring (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Why Hatton Garden Jewellers are Cheaper than the High Street (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- When is the Best Time to Buy Diamonds? (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- The Rules of Engagement (Rings) Explained (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Diamonds Buying Guide (walmart.com)