If you are in London, and are looking for diamonds or jewellery, the hatton garden diamonds on show are the cream of the crop in terms of quality. But you can’t just head over there and just take your pick! Where would you begin? There are some great shops there who have a hub of knowledge and hatton garden is definitely your best choice for a great deal that will be worth your time and money.
So before we give you a selection of the best jewelers in hatton garden, how abouts you get a little idea of what to ask for when making a purchase.
Make sure to ask the experts all the questions you want.
These guys have been dealing with diamonds for years so they know the ins and outs and are there to help you find the most suitable piece of jewellery for you.
Always have an idea of what you want to spend before you go in.
You need to spend the amount that is comfortable for you. There is nothing worse than buyers remorse when its just a matter of price.
Do your research!
Doing the appropriate amount of research about the diamond shape or jewellery design you actually want is crucial in the buying stage – you can’t spend all your time in the shop trying to figure out what shape diamond you want in your ring. There are so many other factors so research wisely.
You are going to be spending your hard earned money and the purchase should be one that you won’t toss to the side.
Top places to get your perfect hatton garden diamonds:
The long established shop can be found on Greville Street, just off Hatton Garden itself.
Finecraft diamonds and jewellery range is more than anyone can handle, whether you’re looking for a traditional diamond solitaire or a tailor-made design that’s entirely your own.
Yes, we said Tesco and we didn’t know either! These aren’t exactly Hatton Garden diamonds but shopping online in their Tesco Direct online shop can really be the lowest cost way of buying the diamonds. Diamonds are forever but it doesn’t mean you can’t buy another one when the time is right.
Read Diamond Blogs and Forums (like this one)
The best places to buy diamonds can actually be found from experienced buyers and their experienced opinions.
Do some google research and find an opinion or source you feel you can trust. That way, when things go right for you, you can recommend the shop you went to to others.
If all else fails!
Walk up and down Hatton Garden, walk into the shops that look inviting and don’t be afraid to ask questions.
Finecraft Diamonds is based in Hatton Garden, London’s Diamond District. Online, Finecraft Diamonds can be found at www.approveddiamonds.com. They offer some of the best prices in town so if you’re thinking about popping the question and don’t know where to start then pay a visit to the shop and Finecraft Diamonds can help you to make the right choice.
- How to Find the Right Hatton Garden Jewellers for You (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- A Hatton Garden Jewellers Guide to Buying that Ring (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- 4 Tips for Buying Hatton Garden Diamonds (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- How Hatton Gardens Jewellers are Diamonds in the Rough (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- The Rules of Engagement (Rings) Explained (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Sotheby’s Expect a $19M Sale for Rare Blue Diamond (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- The Best Diamond Shape for your Engagement Ring (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- When is the Best Time to Buy Diamonds? (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Why Hatton Garden Jewellers are Cheaper than the High Street (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)