Every once in a while we like to feature someone in the London diamond industry in our spotlight.
This week we are showcasing…drum roll please!
The spotlight today in Hatton Garden for the best Diamond rings is Finecraft Diamonds located on Greville Street just off the world famous Hatton Garden.
We went into the Finecraft Diamonds shop and found some stuff that we liked.
18kt White Gold Oval shaped Emerald and Diamond Ring. A real classic!
18kt White Gold Oval shaped Sapphire and Diamond Ring.
18kt White Gold Oval shaped Ruby and Diamond Ring. The same ring but in a colour that is on trend.
These diamond rings are some of my favourites. Set in either 18kt White Gold or in the ultra strong Platinum these rings can be seen as more classic. The multi stone settings allow you to add more sparkle without having to go for one giant stone and still allowing it to have the impact you desire.
Finecraft Diamonds is based in Hatton Garden, London’s Diamond District. Online, Finecraft Diamonds can be found at www.approveddiamonds.com. They offer some of the best prices in town so if you’re thinking about popping the question and don’t know where to start then pay a visit to the shop and Finecraft Diamonds can help you to make the right choice.
- How Hatton Gardens Jewellers are Diamonds in the Rough (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- How to Find the Right Hatton Garden Jewellers for You (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- 4 Tips for Buying Hatton Garden Diamonds (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Hatton Garden Diamonds – Where are the Best Places to Buy Yours? (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Why Hatton Garden Jewellers are Cheaper than the High Street (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Wedding Rings London: The 7 Steps to Choosing Your Ring (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- When is the Best Time to Buy Diamonds? (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- A Hatton Garden Jewellers Guide to Buying that Ring (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- The Rules of Engagement (Rings) Explained (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Sotheby’s Expect a $19M Sale for Rare Blue Diamond (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)