How can some of the most experienced Hatton Garden Jewellers be considered diamonds in the rough? That’s easy!
1. They Care
Caring is sharing as they say and the Hatton Garden Jewellers share their knowledge with their customers because they care. The Hatton Garden Jewellers that you see in the shops have a long history with the industry with many of them being part of a family with a long line of jewellers. Many came into the industry straight after school to work in the family business. That is where the caring stands; heritage and expert advice.
(image from rudells.com)
2. They are the Experts
The hatton garden jewellers really are the source of the diamonds and all the knowledge that comes with it. There is no bulk buying; every diamond is bought with an idea and that idea makes the perfect diamond ring for the customer. The diamond itself will be better quality and seeing as though the experts who care about diamonds and jewellery are selling you the diamond jewellery and not just a sales person you can guarantee the service will be the best it can be.
(image from 77diamonds.com)
Where are these diamond wizards i hear you say? In London’s famous diamond district named Hatton Garden just 5 mins walk away from Farringdon tube and rail station.
Many Diamond jewellers in Hatton Garden prefer a friendly call and appointment made in the shop because then they can personally make your piece of jewellery perfect for you.
A tailor made service with the price you want to spend is the best way to get that diamond ring.
Finecraft Diamonds is based in Hatton Garden, London’s Diamond District. Online, Finecraft Diamonds can be found at www.approveddiamonds.com. They offer some of the best prices in town so if you’re thinking about popping the question and don’t know where to start then pay a visit to the shop and Finecraft Diamonds can help you to make the right choice.
- Why Hatton Garden Jewellers are Cheaper than the High Street (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Sotheby’s Expect a $19M Sale for Rare Blue Diamond (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- When is the Best Time to Buy Diamonds? (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- The Best Diamond Shape for your Engagement Ring (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- A Hatton Garden Jewellers Guide to Buying that Ring (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- How to Find the Right Hatton Garden Jewellers for You (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- The Rules of Engagement (Rings) Explained (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)