Got the ring size wrong? We got you covered with our 90 day free ring resizing* on all orders. See details below.
Post 90 Day Free Resizing Prices below apply
GOLD: £25 inclusive of return postage charges.
PLATINUM: £35 inclusive of return postage charges.
PALLADIUM: £35 inclusive of return postage charges.
These prices are just to cover our costs, which include: Transport from office to workshop and back, machinery, extra gold or platinum required to resize, labour, re-polishing the ring, packaging, special delivery postage, return postage insurance, admin cost and VAT.
Please allow 3 to 5 working days to dispatch the ring back after we have received it.
How it works
- 1. Return your item. Follow the instructions exactly as given here: https://www.finecraftjewellery.com/returns. Please ensure you notify us of the package tracking number. International customers please contact us before posting the ring back.
- 2. You will be notified via phone or email for payment.
- 3. The ring will be posted out and the tracking number will be sent via email.
Valid only for one time resizing for upto 4 sizes up or down.
* 90 Days counting from the date the ring is delivered. Valid on full price items only and excludes sale products.
* Engraving, if done, may be affected by resize. We endeavour to ensure it is not affected, but if it is unavoidable then the ring can be re-engraved at our standard engraving charges.
This service is only for jewellery that has been manufactured by us.
Eternity Rings may require extra attention, stones, metal or even in some cases require complete re-engineering and may therefore be excluded from this offer. We'll consult you if this is the case. Sizing a plain band ring is a simple process and if executed correctly does not harm or affect the ring in any way.
Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org if you’ve any questions on our resizing policy.