What is your Returns Policy?
At Finecraft, we produce high quality diamond jewellery and strive hard to give the best customer service possible. In the rare event that you are not completely satisfied with the item you purchased from us, we’ll be happy to offer a full refund or exchange your item without hassle.
Note - We are unable to accept following items for returns:
- Item which has been worn, damaged or tampered. Due to hygiene purposes earrings that have been tried on will not be accepted back.
- Item without their original certificates and original packaging.
- Item received back after 30 days from the date the item is delivered.
- Certain items come with a coded security tag which needs to be intact. Breaking this tag will void your returns right. This is applicable only if your item came with a security tag (we are internally aware of the items that are sent with / without the security tag).
- Resized items; either by us or another jeweller.
- Engraved products; either by us or another jeweller.
- Wedding bands with a finishing touch
- Bespoke designed items. All products ready to purchase on our website, whether paid online or via phone are not considered bespoke.
- Any diamond fallen from the ring or lost will not be covered under our return policy and no replacement will be guaranteed. We strongly recommend you to get the jewellery insured to protect yourself against such mishap. Our advice to you is to inspect your item as soon as you receive it and notify us if you notice any defect or damage.
How do I go about returning an item?
Please read the above returns policy. If your item qualifies for return, please follow the steps below:
- EMAIL US prior to posting any returns.
- Click here to download the returns form. Print it and fill it in full. To get your order no. login to your account here. If you did not create an account while ordering, you can find your order no. in the order email you would have received while ordering. If you are still unable to find your order no., please contact us
- If you are posting back for a refund or exchange please ensure you have put all the accompanying documents, certificates and original packaging as a refund or exchange will not be processed without these. Do not post back the certificates if you are sending the item back for resizing or repair.
- Post the item back to us. We advise you to return the item using Royal Mail Special Delivery and insure the package to its full value.
10 Greville Street,
Please ensure you title our address only with "FC Returns" to avoid revealing the inner contents and your mail potentially being lost.
- IMPORTANT: After you have posted your item email us your mail tracking number. WE DO NOT OPEN ANY PACKAGE UNLESS WE ARE AWARE OF THE SENDER & CONTENT. IT IS IMPORTANT TO SEND US THE TRACKING NUMBER IMMEDIATELY.
What is your returns policy on Bespoke Items?
Our bespoke jewellery is made as unique as its wearer. However, since they are made unique it is difficult to resell them. Due to this, bespoke items are exchange-only, unless agreed prior in writing for a full refund or unless the item is faulty. This does not apply to the gemstones and diamonds that accompanied your items. So you can exchange your bespoke jewellery for a new design by re-using the gemstones and diamonds that you originally purchased / which were set in your original item.
Any bespoke ring that cannot be resized (eg. full eternity designs) are excluded from the exchange policy. They are non-refundable and non-exchangeable. There may be additional charges for an exchanged item, for eg. the product is heavier in metal or new gemstones / diamonds have been used. This will be communicated and collected prior to manufacturing the exchange item.
Please contact us before sending your order back to us.