If you want to buy a diamond, its right to do some research before you get out on the road. There are many choices out there and diamond stores in London and hatton garden are all experts so here is a guide to who’s who of diamond store London locations.
Firstly you should know that the best diamond stores, London based are experts dating back to Victorian ages. There is deep history, so any advice they give is based on solid knowledge of what’s best for you, and usually they tailor make the prices and designs just for you. This isn’t a high street brand of jewellery, this is class!
So who exactly are the the best diamond store, London and Hatton Garden?
First up, we have:
Finecraft Jewellery, the expert shop in the group and in particular loose diamond specialists are at 10 Greville Street, London EC1N. Opening times are Monday to Saturday 10am to 5pm Sunday by appointment only. This shows they are the real deal and by dealing with diamond dealers, you can tailor make your design according to your style in every aspect of production. The prices are also better fitted because you are going right to the source.
Second best diamond store, London is:
Solitaire Jewellers, leaders in contemporary style.Head to 88-90 Hatton Garden, London, EC1N 8PN. Opening times: Mon-Sat 10.30am to 5.30pm and on Sundays 10.30am 3pm.
3rd place diamond store, London is:
For antique styles go to Farringdons. They are based on 32b Greville Street, Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8TB. they haven’t stated opening hours, but if you are in the area, check them out!
Then we decided to offer you some guys known as:
Hatton Jewels.With the tagline Jewellers of Excellence is a choice for anyone. At no.5 Hatton Place, London, EC1N 8RU, you will be sure to find what you need! They are open Monday to Friday 9.30am to 6pm.
Lastly, but not least, some hand made classics:
Durrants London Hand Made Jewellery, is based on 15 Greville Street, London, EC1N 8SQ. their opening hours are Mon – Fri 9am – 5.30pm and on Saturdays between 10am – 4pm.
We hope to have helped in your decision process. if all else fails, feel free to check out the blog for more advice and tips for buying the perfect jewellery for you at tailor made prices and design.
Our best advice, Go to Hatton garden and have a look around. You will find what you need and want at the price that fits you. The diamond store, london hatton garden is waiting for you. Just make your way down and we will do the rest.
Finecraft Diamonds is based in Hatton Garden, London’s Diamond District. Online, Finecraft Diamonds can be found at www.approveddiamonds.com. They offer some of the best prices in town so if you’re thinking about popping the question and don’t know where to start then pay a visit to the shop and Finecraft Diamonds can help you to make the right choice.
- Top Hatton Gardens Jewellers London Special (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Hatton Garden Spotlight: London Diamond Rings Ready to Buy Today (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- 4 Tips for Buying Hatton Garden Diamonds (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Our Hatton Garden Engagement Rings Advice (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Why Hatton Garden is THE Place to go for your Jewellery Desires (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Hatton Garden Diamonds – Where are the Best Places to Buy Yours? (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Wedding Rings London: The 7 Steps to Choosing Your Ring (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- Hatton Garden, a Piece of History (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)
- The History of the London Diamond Rings (finecraftdiamonds.wordpress.com)